Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello's and Gratitudes

I confess. I will scream it from the rooftops. I got to come clean... I LOVE BLOGGER!!!!
Sorry, Wordpress. I tried ya. You were too confusing to me. My heart belongs to Blogger.  I will treasure the memories but we do need to part ways.
*sigh*
 
Yes, I am back to blogger.  Thanks for welcoming me back with open arms.
It's my first post here on Merry.Modern.Mom.  And what better way than to start with some
~Quirky Gratitude Squares~


 
  1. Our newest member of the family is a relatively attractive  and gently used treadmill. We named her "FREEBIE".   I am soo happy about this because running in this cold weather sucks  is not pleasant.
  2. January starts the lovely tornado season here in the mid-south. Yesterday was the first of 2013 tornado warnings.  Thankfully, t-storms knocked on our doors.  Hearts go out to the places that actually saw those twisters.
  3. Girls, you know what I mean when I scream  G-N-O!!!!   Friday @ 9.  Be there!! I am so excited.
  4. Lastly in my Gratitude Squares is a new love of mine.  HUMMUS.   Wow! Why have I been so hesitant to try this?? It's good yet, good for you!!  My favorite so far is the roasted red pepper flavor.  *num, num*
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!
     

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to Thankful Thursday! I absolutely loved reading your post today. Please, be safe with the horrible weather y'all are facing down in the south.

    p.s. try hummus on wraps with veggies & tuna. So good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that it's super yummy on wraps. I have been lurking on Pinterest fore recipes. :) Thanks for the reply.

      Delete
  2. It's the simple things, isn't it? Like hummus and free treadmills. I love it! So glad you didn't have to face that twister, too. I'm from Boston ... I find even the thought so frightening!

    Jumped over to visit you from the Jessie Loves To Run party ... proud to become a GFC follower! Stop on by "this little light" if you have a chance. I'm running a fun giveaway this week!

    http://shinethislight.com/2013/01/blessing-and-light-a-joyful-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle!! Thank you for replying and following. Tornadoes can definitely be scary. I can't wait till the season is over and it's just beginning, I'm afraid.

      Delete
  3. I forgot that we live so close that our weather would be the same! That wind a few nights ago was frightening! It blew our patio furniture all over the place - even our heavy couch!

    I super duper big time love hummus. I used to have it every day on a wrap with turkey, spinach, and tomato. To me, it's like peanut butter. I can sit there with a spoon and the tub and just go to town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! I bought my second tub this evening. I got my comfy blanket and my hummus. Life is grand!!! )

      Delete